Hoka Teppanyaki Ingredients:
- 400 grams of beef,cut into thin crosswise fiber
- 8 tails shrimp,peeled,slices of his back
- 8 pieces hioko mushrooms,soaked hot water,drained
- 2 pieces onions,cut into thin round
- 1 piece of eggplant,cut into thin round (about 1 / 2 cm)
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds,toasted
- 6 tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce/soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin/sugar.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dashi/stock
- 10 cm radishes,finely grated
- 4 pieces of red chilli,mashed
- Heat the margarine to taste, then roast each ingredient until cooked.
- Arrange into the plate..
- Mix all ingredients, stirring until blended.
- Serve together with the sauce dyeing.
Want to know Indonesian Food?( http://poerz.blogspot.com)European food( http://eufonet.blogspot.com) or Indonesian Culinary( http://culind.blogspot.com)?Click link above